Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I persuade my partner that we should use a condom?





Hahaha....share with you ALL...
Hihihi...is must to know OHH...

<-- Title -->
How can I persuade my partner that we should use a condom?


EXCUSE
ANSWER
Don't you trust me?

Trust isn't the point,
people can have infections without realising it

It does not feel as good with a condom


I'll feel more relaxed, If I am more relaxed, I can make it feel better for you.

I don't stay hard when I put on a condom

I'll help you put it on, that will help you keep it hard.


I am afraid to ask him to use a condom. He'll think I don't trust him.


If you can't ask him, you probably don't trust him.

I can't feel a thing when I wear a condom

Maybe that way you'll last even longer and that will make up for it

I don't have a condom with me


I do

It's up to him... it's his decision

It's your health. It should be your decision too!

I'm on the pill, you don't need a condom


I'd like to use it anyway. It will help to protect us from infections we may not realise we have.

It just isn't as sensitive and I can't feel a thing

Maybe that way you will last even longer and that will make up for it

Putting it on interrupts everything

Not if I help put it on

I guess you don't really love me

I do, but I am not risking my future to prove it

I will pull out in time

Women can get pregnant and get STDs from pre-ejaculate

But I love you

Then you'll help us to protect ourselves.

Just this once

Once is all it takes






No comments:

Post a Comment